Consider us for your next:
- Up to 175 people
- Family Reunion
- Company Training
- Wedding Reception/Rehearsal Dinner
- Holiday Celebration
- After Work Get-Together
- Pool Party
- Church Gathering
- Anniversary Party
- Banquet Policies
When we begin planning for your function we’ll ask you for an approximate number of guests. Two days prior to your function date you must provide us with a firm guaranteed number. If we do not receive a guarantee 48 hours in advance, the approximate number will become your guarantee.
We will be prepared to serve 5 percent over the guaranteed number. However, you will be required to pay for the guaranteed number or the actual number of guests, whichever is greater.
Payment and Charges
- All functions will be handled on one check.
- All applicable taxes and gratuity will be added to the total bill.
- If you have a need for direct billing, please request information for our catering manager.
- If you are not being directly billed, full payment is due upon completion of your function. We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Diner’s Club, Discover, personal or business checks, and, of course, cash.
- All prices listed are subject to change. Prices may be guaranteed, but not more than 60 days prior to the date of your function.
- Our clients are responsible for any damage or loss of merchandise or articles left in the Diner prior to or following your meeting or banquet. Special arrangements for security can be made with proper advance notice.
Some Things to Keep in Mind
- We are always willing to work with our customers’ special requests – don’t hesitate to ask.
- If your group has any special set up needs or accommodations please let us know.
- When you receive your contract please check it carefully to ensure that we have the correct information. We’d like to handle any changes prior to the day of your function.
- Keep in mind that our buffets are priced to serve each of your guests a specific portion (they are not all-you-can-eat). If you would like to arrange for more generous servings let us know.
- We require that all group events be handled on one check.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to call us!